Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I got stuff too!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That little Batgirl is awzum

    Cool stuff man!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peeker:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Underoo Bandit:
    Actually I think that's Frenzy... Rumble is purple...

    Pretty sweet haul, considering you were only expecting the Micros... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">RIGHT!
    I always got them mixed up.
    same body, diff colour...easy to confuse 'em.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now now let me explain.

    If you go buy the toynames the Red one is Rumble and the Blue/purple one is Frenzy. But in the G1 show they mixed up the name and called the blue/purple one Rumble and the red one Frenzy.

    so in conclusion the red one you have would be Frenzy if you go buy the show and Rumble if we go buy the 80 toys [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I think the official they stated is RIBFIR = Rumble is Blue Frenzy is Red

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    whats that winged thing up top?

    I like the roman stuff and the first little mechanicle looking dude in that last pic

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chaser, I have no idea what that thing is, but it's pretty neat.

    the Roman gear is aboot the right size for a Spawn fig. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    9zwnlg

    9zwnqw

    9zwnsm

    9zwnwn

    9zwnyc

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Devastator ROCKS!!

    Those Ivory DB figs look cool... what are they from?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no clue.
    I didn't even know what they were until a few minutes ago. [img]redface.gif[/img]
    all I was expecting were the 3 Microman figs.
    everything else was mystery bonus stuff.
    I really like the Rumble piece.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    haulissimo !!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool stuff!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •